Latest: Pokemon Go Bot 2016 | Recommended: Watch TV using you Android Phone
Powered by Need I.T Services? - Blog
Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Techhub-live An online Store - Click the image below

Techhub-live An online Store - Click the image below
Techhub-live Online Store Shop Now!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2016







Manny Pacquiao has reclaimed the WBO welterweight title for the third time, defeating the younger WBO champ Jessie Vargas on points.

Manny Pacquiao "Winning Smile"



'A chess match'


Deposed champion Vargas likened the bout to a chess match.


"I think it was a very close fight, it was a chess match. Back and forth we were on our toes trying to catch each other. His speed surprised me at the beginning and that woke me up.


"It was a flash knockdown in the 3rd, he has tremendous speed. Sometimes you get caught with those quick shots you don’t see and it knocks you down.


"We are only improving. I apologise if I let the fans down but I tried my best and we are only getting better. Fighting Pac only elevated my game and it makes me better."


'Back to the senate'


Fair to say this is the first time a fighter has said this after a bout. Manny Pacquiao:


"I feel happy because I’m trying every round to knock him down but not being careless. I'm very careful to go inside because I know he will counter me. I feel I can do more but every round is to try and knock him out.

"I'm going back to senate and the next fight I talk to Bob (Arum).

On Mayweather ?


"I don’t know, whoever the people want me to fight, I am not picking an opponent, whoever my promoter gives me I will fight. Anybody at 147 (welterweight)."

Terence Crawford next year, he was asked?


"Not a problem – (even) better."




Source : The Telegraph








0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - TechHub-Live - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger